- Perl ›
A description of Perl's object-oriented programming. Object creation, constructors, inheritance, polymorphism, etc. It also explains functions related to object orientation.
- Introduction to Perl Object Oriented [Important]
- Object::Simple - Too easy class builder, porting Mojo::Base, fast and memory saving
Object - oriented mechanism
- Object creation - bless function
- What is object-oriented programming?
- "Monotype" object and "Human type" object
- Creating a class
- Creating a constructor
- Play with the created object
- Allow arguments to be passed to the constructor
- General-purpose constructor template
- Generate accessor
- Class template
- What is inheritance?
- Inherit class
- Perl inheritance mechanism
- Inherit class using base module
- Polymorphism with inheritance
- Create an object according to the environment
- # Object-oriented benefits 1 Prevent name collisions